Changing Details

If you change your name, address or telephone number please let us know immediately. If you move outside the practice area it will be necessary for you to find a doctor in your new area.

The Health Authority (0161 765 6507) will help you if you experience any difficulty. The instructions regarding moving to another area are on your medical card; please read it and keep it in a safe place.

Please tell the receptionists if any of your details have changed so that we can update our records. If you are currently undergoing hospital treatment it is important to let the hospital know as well.

Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let